In Full Efx.Com Royalty Free License Agreement
This license between InFullEfx.Com known hereafter as "The Licensor" and you (the purchaser of the music file) known hereafter as "the Licensee". By purchasing any audio, sound or music files (loops, sound effects, audio files, digital files etc- hereafter "music files") from In full Efx.com, YOU, hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
STANDARD LICENSE (Sept. 15th, 2012)
Licensee shall have a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, non-transferable right to use "music files" as decribed below:
'Licensee' may use "music files" in synchronization with or in timed relation to audio and/or audio-visual productions ("Projects") or other multimedia content for broadcast and/or non-broadcast purposes. "Licensee" may use "audio clips" during lifetime of Licensee as many projects and as many times as desired, including, but not limited to, film/video production, television, radio, broadcast production, podcast production, commercials, trade shows/presentations, flash animations, Web sites (as background audio), multimedia presentations, slideshow presentations, games, software applications, some theatrical releases, advertising, in-store, audio/E books, productions for distribution/sale, and any other commercial and non-commercial projects.
MECHANICAL RIGHTS/MASS PRODUCTION/DISTRIBUTION
'Licensee' may produce and sell, distribute, give to download, or give awy up to 5,000 copies/units of any "Project" containing "audio clips". Use in mass market distribution of 5,000 or more copies/units/downloads "Project" containing "audio clips" requires a "Broadcast License".
Licensee does not need to obtain the "Broadcast License" for Sound Effects. The standard license covers an unlimited number of copies of any "Project" containing sound effects.
BROADCASTING/PUBLIC PERFORMANCE RIGHTS
'Licensee' may use "music files" in local and regional TV/radio broadcast projects - i.e. TV/radio commercials promotional broadcasts, any audio/visual projects that are broadcast through any kind of TV/radio/cable networks (including, but not limited to,films, video programs, TV shows, etc.). Use in national and worldwide radio/TV broadcast requires obtaining "Broadcast License".
Film and theatrical contests are covered by the Standard License, and "Licensee" may use "music files" in films and theatrical releases that are participating in contests. However, use in commercially released films and theatrical releases that are shown to the general/mass public and where a fee is collected requires obtaining a "Broadcast License".
Broadcast and public performance use requires 'Licensee' to provide complete Cue Sheet information to the applicable Performing Rights organization (hereafter "PRO"), in your country (e.g. ASCAP, BMI, SOCAN, etc). You may also send the completed Cue Sheet directly to In Full Efx.Com at 43 Irving Place...and we will submit it for you. We provide all Cue Sheet information with your purchased download for your convenience.
THE LICENSEE CANNOT:
- Sell, sub-license, resell or give away the music on its own or as part of a music only cd.
- Create derived works from our music and claim it as your own. This includes adding sounds,editing, singing and/or rapping over the music and claiming it as you own work. You can add only lyrics and vocals to our music but you will have to clear it with Infullefx.com first at Infullefx@gmail.com
- Download this music and sell it as a ringtone. Please contact Infullefx@gmail.com if you are interested in having us create custom ringtones for you.
- Add our music as a separate collection of audio files to your software package or web application.
'Licensee' may use 'music files' as background music for Websites, podcasts, web games and applications, web tutorials or courses. 'Licensee' may also use as background music in YouTube, Daily Motion, MySpace videos etc. The Licensee must give credit to the composer/publisher and state the track name when required. This information will be included in your purchased download.
In Full Efx.Com is unable to offer any refund for orders, once it has been downloaded. Each track is available to be previewed before it is purchased therefore enabling a thorough evaluation before purchasing. Once you have purchased and downloaded various tracks, we have no way to "take back" or remove any "audio clips" from you that you downloaded. Consequently, all sales are final. However, In Full Efx.Com has the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE in the royalty free industry, so please do not hesitate to contact us about any concerns or questions that you may have in regards to your purchase.
'The Licensee' warrants thats it is the sole owner or has been granted authority to license the music filesfor sale from our online music library and that all music files provided and used in accordance with this license agreement will not infringe on any intellectual property rights.
'The Licensee' agrees to indemnify and hold "The Licensor" harmlesss against any liabilities, expenses, legal proceedings or claims arising from the use of the music or in connection with any breach of the terms of this license. "The Licensor" will defend, indemnify and hold 'The Licensee' harmless from any liabilities, expenses, legal proceedings or claims that may arise in the event that 'The Licensor' is in breach of its warranties stated within the license agreement.
'The Licensor' reserves the right to terminate the license agreement immediately if any of the terms and conditions in this license are violated.
Music files are copyrighted and protected under the various laws of the United States, International treaties and any other applicable laws and remain the sole and exclusive property of their respective copyright owners.
Broadcast LICENSE(Sept. 15th, 2012)
This license grants all rights included in the "Standard License" plus the following:
-Allows to sell, distribute, or give away unlimited number of copies/units.
-Covers National and Worldwide TV/Radio broadcast.
-Covers commercially released flims and theatrical releases.
- Use the music for Commercial motion picture productions, broadcast, cable and satellite, TV and radio commercials, trailers, and promotionalDVD's.
- Alter/edit to the particular requirements of your project by cutting, stretching, looping etc but not for the purpose of creating derived works.
- Use a background music with voiceover for video, audio and, multimedia presentations such as training videos, tutorials,relaxation cds and audio books.
- Use as background music in YouTube, Daily Motion, MySpace videos etc. The Licensee must give credit to In Full Efx.Com and state the track name when required.
- Multimedia presentations including Powerpoint, podcast, webcasts, Flash design and any internet related productions.